Parents and other family members are an important part of our school’s educational team.
Here are some simple ways to help your child have a successful year.
- Establish a routine at home that includes regular meal, homework, and bed times.
- Make sure your child eats breakfast, either at home or at school.
- Check your child’s backpack daily for news and information from school.
- Provide opportunities for reading and writing at home, and let your child see you do those things too!
- Limit television viewing, and encourage physical activity after school and on weekends.
- Enthusiastically attend conferences, concerts, PTA, Fun Night…
- Enjoy your child(ren)!